Internet Portals and Reporting
Practical Internet applications for diverse user communities
All businesses can benefit from bringing their processes to the web. Whether it be ordering, reporting, general information retrieval, purchasing, employee services or community building, offering online services will increase customer and employee satisfaction and reduce costs through user self-service.
- administration and customer access for B2B and B2C eCommerce systems
- a financial consolidation application across the 650 Premier Inns operated by Whitbread
- a claims or job management service for the UK leading restoration company, Rainbow International, supporting 100,000 claims per annum
- reporting services, with different levels of management having the appropriate access rights
- booking and diary management systems supporting over 250,000 requests per annum
- large scale content management services
Our approach is simple:
- Understand your business needs quickly and present a practical phased approach.
- Leverage reusable code components and established frameworks to accelerate the development process.
- Deliver solutions on time to a fixed price with no surprises.